2017 FestivalSt. John's Storytelling Festival
Call for Submissions
Storytellers are invited to submit applications for the 14th Annual St John’s Storytelling Festival taking place St John’s, NL from October 10-15, 2017.
• CV or Bio of relevant storytelling experience
• Language(s) in which you tell
• Preferred age-group(s) – preschool, children, youth and/or adult
• Kind(s) of stories you tell (personal, fairy, folk, etc.)
• Outline of solo show(s) (if appropriate)
• At least one sample of your storytelling (video or audio)
• Outline of any workshop(s) which you offer and the intended audience(s)
Applications may be submitted online to email@example.com, or mailed to:
St. John's Storytelling Festival
PO Box 23084 Churchill Square
St. John's, NL A1B 4J9
Deadline for submissions is midnight Wednesday, March 15.